READ MORE ...
"Fill and define your brows while you are waiting for your natural brows to grow back in." Anastasia Soare.
We're not all born with Cara Delevingne's eyebrows but that shouldn't stop us from having some serious looking brows.
Here are my top tips to achieving perfect brows:
- Get your eyebrows professionally done at least once. I am a huge fan of eyebrow threading, as soon as the beautician is done I instantly get fuller looking eyebrows and that's without any products on. If you ask for a tidy-up then the professional can groom your eyebrows to make them neater without changing their natural shape. From then on it will be easier for you to groom the hairs growing below the brow neat.
- Pluck stray hairs between the brows. Your inner corner of your brows should line up with the inner corner of your eye. Whatever you do never, never, ever over pluck your eyebrows, take a step back from the mirror and access your brows. If you keep plucking at every hair that appears out of place then you'd be left with no eyebrows at all!
- Always use small feather-like strokes rather than one long line. You want it to look as natural as possible so start from the inner corner of the brow and end at the outer corner. You don't want to recreate your brows or fill them in like a colouring book so it's more about neatening your natural brow shape.
- If you have gaps in your eyebrows then use a brow pencil in a slightly lighter shade to draw in short-hair like lines.
- Use a shade lighter than your brows to highlight the inner brows and then use the same tone pencil or shadow for a natural look. Brown's Brow Kit #2 has two shades: Saddle and Mahogany, so use Saddle for the inner brows and to define a line underneath. Then brush through small strokes of mahogany throughout the rest of the brows. This kit is über chic and it even comes with the cutest mini tweezer and eyebrow brush!