Thursday, 20 March 2014

GIVENCHY MISTER MAT MATTIFYING FOUNDATION PRIMER.


My Givenchy Eclat Matissime foundation now has a new best friend, Givenchy's Mister Mat. I was contemplating purchasing one of Clinique's Superprimers but instead opted for the more pricer choice. Do you ever get an obsession over something and can't get it out of your head until you finally decide to go for it? Well, Givenchy's Mister Mat was one of them.

It's gel formula blends into the skin to make it irresistibly soft whilst creating a matte base for make up. It doesn't clog or sink into my pores but manages to create a smooth base to hide any imperfections. I find my foundation is a lot easier to glide onto my skin and it really helps its hold throughout the day. It has vastly improved the look of my foundation and keeps it matte and shine free too.

Givenchy Mister Mat Mattifying Foundation Primer £25.00. 

Fashion Ganache.

8 comments:

  1. Look very good. ;-)
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the gel formula! And I think you did a good choice there by getting the givenchy one instead of clinique. I'm not the biggest fan of clinique, so maybe its because of that!
    The Beauty Break

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh will have to check this product out next time I am at Sephora!

    xo
    https://www.facebook.com/StyleWireBos

    ReplyDelete
  4. When we get obsessed over something we really should buy it (if we can, of course) or else we'll never get over it xD

    http://mykindofjoy.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, for your lovely comment on my blog.
    Keep in touch... ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such nice packaging! Looks like a really good product, might have to borrow this some time ;)

    bymaichung.blogspot.co.uk
    x

    ReplyDelete