Thursday, 27 March 2014

L'OREAL SKIN PERFECTION ADVANCED CORRECTING SERUM.


I was looking for a serum in Boots that could help blur my blemishes and tighten my pores. They have quite a range of products that fit this brief so it was pretty hard to decide. I ended up finding L'Oreal's collection of serums really helpful because they have different products that target different age ranges. The one that was most appropriate to my age was this Skin Perfection range and the serum is everything i've wanted in a product. I have been using this L'Oreal Skin Perfection Advanced Correcting Serum every morning and every night before my moisturiser.

This serum is said to refine skin texture, tighten pores and even and brighten skin tone. It really appealed to me because I have such large pores and uneven skin tone due to scarring from acne.

I haven't noticed any visible improvements but it does say on the outer packaging that it can take 4 weeks for skin to look transformed and have a healthy- looking glow. Although after only using it for a week I notice that my skin is brighter and doesn't feel as tight. I don't expect miracles but I do feel that this serum is slowly working it's magic!

The serum is smooth and lightweight. The serum disappears into the skin and doesn't leave a greasy residue meaning you can apply moisturiser on top without feeling heavy. It even has an aromatic but faint scent which is very pleasing. 

I love how super sleek the packaging looks, it makes the products appear so much more high-end. I may end up investing in the Skin Perfection Moisturiser, which is said to boost skin's hydration, to complement the serum!  

L'Oreal Skin Perfection Advanced Correcting Serum £16.99. Available to purchase here from Boots.

Fashion Ganache.

6 comments:

  1. It reminds me of Lancome's dreamtone :)
    I wonder if I can find it here in Portugal :p

    http://mykindofjoy.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah yes! Finally, a serum that has an age range! Being thirteen (almost fourteen, I swear!), it's hard to find skin products right for my age since some can be too harsh or have no visible effects after weeks of use. Thank you for the recommendation xx

    http://xndrexpanaligan.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Having tried the micellar solution for the skin perfection line, I was quite impressed! This looks like quite a useful product and can't wait to see what you have to say about it 4 weeks on!
    xoxo,

    BerryBloomXO.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks good, I definitely agree with you about the packaging looking quite fancy!

    Ellie xx | http://theleobeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice blog of yours. Love the style!
    Would you like to follow each other?

    With love,
    Vilma

    http://cantellyou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete