Saturday, 22 March 2014

& OTHER STORES HAND CREAM IN LEMON DAYDREAM.


This hand cream smells so divine! As soon as I picked up the tester and took a whiff I thought that this is literally the smell of spring! I love how zesty and citrusy this hand cream is without being overly sweet.

It makes my hands feel soft and fresh after application and this feeling lasts even after I've washed my hands.

The packaging is super clean and minimal, it looks high-end without the extortionate costs. I really wish I stocked up on more of their beauty products whilst I was in store!

& Other Stories Hand Cream Lemon Daydream £4. Available to purchase here from & Other Stories.

Fashion Ganache.

10 comments:

  1. I've never heard of the brand before! The scent sounds perfect for Spring!
    www.amemoryofus.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like a good product to have! I never heard of this brand before but I wouldn't mind to try it out :)

    xxx
    http://www.rockinheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blog. Your photos are great. What software do you use to edit with as I'm looking at buying some?
    Beth x

    www.TheBritishGirl.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hii Beth, thank you! I rarely edit my photos (unless it's a selfie) but I just take my photos in natural light and use GIMP (it's free!) to brighten the photo if I need to. I'm really not very good at photoshop so that's the best I can do! haha.

      Tsui

      Delete
  4. how lovely!
    www.supongoestilo.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Tsui! I saw macarons and I was like... "SQUIRREL!" (like in that movie Up!) I need a good hand cream, since I work at the hospital and wash my hands like 100 times a day. Maybe I'll pick this one up!

    OhCindyRella! Beauty & LifeStyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the scent of this, wish I had bought it too!

    bymaichung.blogspot.co.uk
    x

    ReplyDelete